12. Agirre Unai, Goni Mikel, Lopez, Jose Javier, Gimena, Faustino, 2005, Application of a unit hydrograph based on sub-watershed division and comparison with Nash’s instantaneous unit hydrograph, Catena, vol. 64, pp 321–332.
13. ASCE, 1993, Criteria for evaluation of watershed models, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, vol 119(3), pp 429–442.
14. Assouline, Shmuel, and Mualem, Yechezkel, 2006, Runoff from heterogeneous small bare catchments during soil surface sealing, Water Resources Research, vol 42, W12405, DOI: 10.1029/WR004592.
15. Bahremand, Abdolreza, Mostafazadeh, Raoof, 2009. Mathematical computation of Nash model parameters for hydrograph prediction. International Conference on Approximation Methods and Numerical Modelling in Environment and Natural Resources, 10 June, Pau, France.
16. Ghosh, SN. Flood Control and Drainage Engineering, CRC Press, 1997, pp 314.
17. Hunt, B. 1985, The meaning of oscillations in unit hydrograph S-curves. Hydrological Sciences, vol 30, pp 331-342.
18. Knight, Donald, Shamseldin, Asaad, 2005, River basin modelling for flood risk mitigation. CRC Press, pp 670.
19. Kokkonen, Teemu, 2003, Rainfall-Runoff modeling-comparison of modeling strategies with a focus on ungauged predictions and model integration, PhD thesis, Helsinki University of Technology.
20. Kumar , Anil, 2015, Geomorphologic Instantaneous Unit Hydrograph Based Hydrologic Response Models for Ungauged Hilly Watersheds in India, Water Resources Management, vol 29, pp 863-883.
21. Kumar, Rakesh, Chatterjee, Chandranath, Lohani, Anil Kumar, Sanjay, Sing, Raj Deva, 2002, Sensitivity Analysis of the GIUH based Clark Model for a Catchment, Water Resources Management, vol 16, pp 263–278.
22. Moriasi, Daniel N, Arnold, Jeffrey G, Van Liew, Michael W, Bingner, Ronald L, Harmel, R. Daren, Veith, Tamie L, 2007, Model evaluation guidelines for systematic quantification of accuracy in watershed simulations, American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, Vol 50 (3): pp 885−900.
23. Nash, JEa, Sutcliffe, Jonh V, 1970, River flow forecasting through conceptual models, Part 1, A discussion of principles, Journal of Hydrology, vol 10, pp 282–290.
24. Oguz, Beyhan, 2001, Mean Instantaneous Unit Hydrographs of Random channel Networks. Turkish Journal of Engineering and Environmental Sciences, vol 25, pp 117-126.
25. Renard, Kenneth, 1977, Past, Present and Future Water Resources Research in Arid and Semiarid Areas of the Southwestern United States, Hydrology Symposium, 28-30. Jun, Brisbane, Australia.
26. Sadeghi, Seyed Hamidreza, Mostafazadeh, Raoof, Sadoddin, Amir, 2015, Changeability of simulated hydrograph from a steep watershed resulted from applying Clark’s IUH and different Time Area Hystograms. Journal of Environmental Earth Sciences, DOI: 10.1007/s12665-015-4426-3.
27. Sadeghi, Seyed Hamidreza, Singh, Jai Karan, 2005, Development of Synthetic Sediment Graph using Hydrological Data, Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (JAST), vol 7, pp 69-77.
28. Salas, Jose D, Notes on Unit Hydrographs, Colorado State University, 2006, pp 25.
29. Sarangi, Arjamadutta, Madramootoo, Chandra, Enright, Peter, Prasher, Shiv O, 2007, Evaluation of three unit hydrograph models to predict the surface runoff from a Canadian watershed, Water Resources Management, vol 21, pp 1127–1143.
30. Singh, Sushil K, 2015, Simple Parametric Instantaneous Unit Hydrograph, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 141(5), 04014066.
31. Singh, Vijay P, Hydrologic Systems, Rainfall-runoff modeling, Prentice Hall, 1989, pp 480.