- Babaeian F, Bagheri A, Rafieian M. Vulnerability Analysis of Water Resources Systems to Water Scarcity Based on a Water Accounting Framework (Case Study: Rafsanjan Study Area). Iran-Water Resources Research. 2016; 12(1): 1-17 [Persian].
- Kangaroglu F, Gunay G. Groundwater nitrate pollution in an alluvial aquifer, Eskir-urban area and its vicinity, Turkey. Environmental Geology. 1997; 31:178-184.
- Negtcha BN, Daria D. Nitrate pollution in groundwater in tow selected area from Cameron and Ehad in the lake Chad basin. Water policy. 2010; 12 (5): 722-733
- Youssefi Z, Naeej O. Study on Nitrate Value in Rural Area in Amol City. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 17(61): 161-165 [Persian].
- Hamilton PA, Helsel DR. Effects of agriculture on ground‐water quality in five regions of the United States. Ground water. 1995; 33(2):217-26.
- Gunatilake SK, Iwao Y. Geoenvironmental assessment for nitrate pollution of surface and groundwater by fertilization (a study in Shiroishi Plain, Japan). International Journal of civil and environmental Engineering. 2009; 9(10):12-9.
- World Health Organization. Guidelines for drinking-water quality. World Health Organization; 2004; Vol. 1, 3rd ed. ISBN 978 92 4 154760 4.
- Hammer MJ. Water and wastewater technology. Pearson/Prentice Hall, Technology & Engineering; 2008.
- Goldberg VM. Ground water pollution by nitrate from livestock wastes. Environmental Health Perspective. 1989; 83: 25-29.
10. Olijhoek DW, Hellwing AL, Brask M, Weisbjerg MR, Højberg O, Larsen MK, Dijkstra J, Erlandsen EJ, Lund P. Effect of dietary nitrate level on enteric methane production, hydrogen emission, rumen fermentation, and nutrient digestibility in dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 2016; 99(8):6191-205.
11. Jalali M. Nitrates leaching from agricultural land in Hamadan, western Iran. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment. 2005; 110(3):210-8.
12. Lalehzari F, Tabatabaie, SH, Yarali N. Variation of nitrate contamination in Shahrekord aquifer and its mapping using GIS. Iran Water Resource Journal. 2009; 3(4): 9-17 [Persian].
13. Karimzadeh M, Abdeh-Kolahchi A, Farrokhian F, Pourdavoodi M. Evaluation of Nitrate concentration in Kohnak aquifer using geographical information system. Second National Congress on Protection and Planning of the Environment; 2013 [Persian]
14. Osati Kh, Salajegheh A, Arekhi S. Spatial variation of nitrate concentrations in groundwater by Geostatistics (Case Study: Kurdan Plain). Journal of Natural Environment. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources. 2013; 65(4): 461-472 [Persian].
15. Hamzepour S, Hosseini-Mobarra SE. Behmanesh J. Evaluation of groundwater quality evaluation using geographical information system (Nitrate concentration). The 6th National Congress and Exhibitation on Environmental Engineering. 2012 [Persian]
16. Jhariya DC, Shandilya AK, Dewangan R. Nitrate Pollution in the Groundwater around Sagar Town, Madhya Pradesh, India. International Conference on Chemical, Ecology and Environmental Sciences. Bangkok 2012; 151-154.
17. Balogun II, Akoteyon IS, Adeaga O. Evaluating land use effects on groundwater quality in Lagos-Nigeria using water quality index. Journal of Scientific Research. 2012; 4 (2):397.
18. Rajaei F, Esmaili Sari A, Salmanmahiny A, Delavar M, Massah Bavani AR. Non point Source Pollution Modeling and Critical Area Priority for Environmental management of Tajan Watershed. Echohydrology. 2016; 3(3): 455-464 [Persian].
19. de Andrade EM, Palácio HA, Souza IH, de Oliveira Leão RA, Guerreiro MJ. Land use effects in groundwater composition of an alluvial aquifer (Trussu River, Brazil) by multivariate techniques. Environmental Research. 2008; 106 (2):170-7.
20. Rezaei-Moghaddam MH, Rahimpour T, Nakhostinrouhi M. Potential Detection of the Groundwater Resources Using Analytic Network Process in Geographic Information System(Case Study: Basins Leading to Tabriz Plain). Echohydrology; 2016; 3(3): 379-389 [Persian].
21. Federation WE, APH Association. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association (APHA): Washington, DC, USA. 2005.
22. Hassani-Pak AA. Geostatistics. 5th edition. University of Tehran Press. Tehran; 2013 [Persian]
23. Mohammadi J. Pedometrics Volume 2 : Spatial Statistics. Pelk Press. Tehran; 2006 [Persian]
24. ISIRI. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran: Drinking water-Physical and chemical specifications. 1053. 5th Revision. Tehran; 2008 [Persian].
25. Babiker IS, Mohamed MA, Terao H, Kato K, Ohta K. Assessment of groundwater contamination by nitrate leaching from intensive vegetable cultivation using geographical information system. Environment International. 2004; 29 (8):1009-17.
26. Cambardella CA, Moorman AT, Novak JM, Parkin TB, Karlen DL, Turco RF. Field-scale variability of soil properties in central Iowa soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 1994; 58:1501–1511.
27. Badeenezhad A, Gholami M, Jonidi-Jafari A, Ameri A. Factors Affecting nitrate Concentrations in Shiraz Groundwater Using Geographical Information System. Tolooe Behdasht. 2012; 35(2): 47-56 [Persian].
28. Ostovari Y, Beigi-Harchegani H, Davoodian AR. Spatial variation of nitrate in the Lordegan aquifer. Water and Irrigation Management. 2012; 2(1): 55-67 [Persian].
29. Zazouli M, Barafrashtehpour M, BarafrashtehPour Z, Ghalandari V. Temporal and Spatial Variation of Nitrate and Nitrite Concentration in Drinking Water Resource in Kohgiluyeh County Using Geographic Information System. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 23 (109): 258-263 [Persian].