10. Al-Ami MY, Al-Nakib SM, Ritha NM, Nouri AM, Al-Assina A. Water quality index applied to the classiﬁcation and zoning of Al-Jaysh canal, Bagdad, Iraq. Environ. Sci. Health A. 1987;22(4):305–319.
11. Bhadra AK, Sahu B, Rout SP. A study of water quality index (WQI) of the river Brahmani, Odisha (India) to assess its potability. International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology. 2014;4(6):4270-4279.
12. Palupi K, Sumengen S, Inswiasri S, Agustina L, Nunik KA, Sunaraya W, et al. River water quality study in the vicinity of Jakarta. Water Sci Technol. 1995;39(9):17–25.
13. Rosli NA, Zawawi MH, Bustami RA. Salak river water quality identification and classification according to physico-chemical characteristics. In Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Sciences and Contemporary Engineering. 2012; 69 – 77.
14. Mazaheri-Kohanestani Z, Ghorbani R, Hajimoradloo A, Naeimi A. The effect of trout farm effluents on the water quality parameters of Zaringol Stream (Golestan, Iran) based on NSFWQI and WQI indexes. International Journal of Environmental Resources Research, 2013;1(2):191-201.
15. Samadi MT, Sadeghi S, Rahmani A, Saghi MH. Survey of water quality in Moradbeik river basis on WQI index by GIS. Environmental Health Engineering and Management. 2015;2(1):7-11.
16. Ramos MA, de Oliveira ES, Pião AC, de Oliveira Leite DA, de Angelis DD. Water quality index (WQI) of Jaguari and Atibaia rivers in the region of Paulínia, São Paulo, Brazil. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2016;188(5):1-4.
17. Shamsaie A, Oreei S, Sarang A. The comparison of water indices and zoning quality in Kroon and Dez rivers. Water Wastewater. 2004;16(3):39-48. [Persian]
18. Safarian R, Mashayekhi N. Investigation and categorization of Karun river’s quality (between Zargan and Ome-tamir) comparing with water quality index status of Marun and Zohre rivers. 10th national conference on Environment Health, Hamedan. [Persian]
19. Dadolahi-sohrab A, Arjomand F. Quality index of Karun river water as an indicator of wastewater of Khorramshahr soap factory. Oceanology. 2011;1(4):21-27. [Persian]
20. Salari M, Radmanesh F, Zarei H. Evaluation of quantity and quality of Karun river water resource using NSFWQI and AHP method. Human and the Environment. 2013;10(4):13-22. [Persian]
21. Hoseini P, Ildorumi AR, Hoseini AR. Investigation of quality of Karun river using NSFWQI between Zargan and Kut-e-amir (in 5 years). Human and the Environment. 2013;11(2):1-11. [Persian]
22. Madadinia M, Monavari SM, Karbasi A, Nabavi SMB, Rajabzade E. Investigation of quality of Karun river in Ahwaz city using quality index. Sci Environ Techno. 2014;16(1):49-60. [Persian]
23. Karimi-Jashni A, Salari-Dargi M. Quality categorization of river water (case study: Karun, Dez and Karkhe rivers). Environment and Development. 2015;5(10):29-38. [Persian]
24. Ebadati N, Houshmandzade M. Investigation of Dez river’s quality in Dezful hydrometric station. Eco-hydrology. 2014;1(2):69–81. [Persian]
25. Sadeghi M, Bay A, Bay N, Soflaie N, Mehdinejad MH, Mallah M. The effect of agriculture drainage on water quality of the Zaringol in Golestan Province by the water quality index. Research in Environmental Health. 2015;1(3):177-185. [Persian]
26. Ghaeni Gh, Nassehinia H, Dadban-Shahamat Y. Zoning of Cheshmeh Gerdoo river of Noshahr with NSFWQI index in autumn 1391. Health Research in Community. 2015;1(2):38-46. [Persian]
27. Nasrollahzadeh-Saravi H, Makhlough A, Yaghobzadeh Z, Ghiyasi M. Comparative study of water quality indices in Shahid Rajaee dam reservoir (Sari, Mazandarn Province). Water and wastewater. Accepted. 2016. [Persian]
28. Seif A, Najmi N. Detecting changes of meanders in Karun river using multi-temporal images of IRS and Landsat. Geographical researches. 2013;28(3):211–226. [Persian]
29. Yousefi S, Pourghasemi HR, Hooke J, Navartil O, Kidova A. Changes in morphometric meander parameters identified on the Karoon River, Iran, using remote sensing data. Geomorphology. 2016;271:55–64.
30. Deininger RA, Maciunas JM. Water quality index for public water supplies. Department of Environment and Industrial Health. Michigan: University of Michigan; 1971.
31. Mann HB. Nonparametric test against trend. Econometrica. 1945;13:245-259.
32. Şen Z. Innovative trend analysis methodology. Hydrologic Engineering. 2011;17(9):1042-1046.
33. Khalili K, Fakherifard A, Dinpajhoh Y, Ghorbani MA. Trend analysis and stationary of river flow rate in order to hydrological time series modeling. Soil and Water Science, 2010;20.1(1):61-72. [Persian]
34. Salas JD, Delleur JW, Yevjevich V, Lane WL. Applied modeling of hydrologic time series. Littleton: Water Resources Publications; 1980.
35. Wang W, Van Gelder PHAJM, Vrijling JK. Trend and stationary analysis for stream flow processes of rivers in Western Europe in 20th century. In Proceedings of IWA International Conference on Water Economics, Statistics and Finance. Rethymno, Greece. 2005;810:451-461.
36. Dickey DA, Fuller WA. Distribution of the estimators for autoregressive time series with a unit root. American Statistical Association. 1979;74:423-431.
37. Khalili K. Nazeri-Tahrudi M. Modeling of annual water level changes of Urmia Lake with linear time series models. Water Management in Arid Lands. 2014;1(1):25-35. [Persian]
38. Nash JE, Sutcliffe JV. River flow forecasting through conceptual models. 1: Discussion of principles. Hydrology, 1970;10(3):282–290.
39. Sharifan H, Dehghani AA, Karimirad I. Correction factor for Hargreaves-Samani method to estimate ETo (case study: Gorgan synoptic station). Water and Soil Conservation. 2012;19(3):227-235. [Persian]