1. Ahmadi H.Applied geomorphology. Vol1. Water Erosion: Univesity of Tehran Press; 1378.p. 668
2. Amanee M, Najafinejad A. Prioritization of sub-watersheds based on morphometric Analysis, GIS and RS Techniques: Lohandar watershed, Golestan Province. Journal of Watershed Management. 1393;9:1-15. (persian)
3. Darabee H, Soleymane k, Shahedi K, Miryaghoubzadeh M. Classification Sub-basin based on morphometric parameters using cluster analysis in Pole Doab basin. Journal of Soil and Water. 1391;B 22:200-2011. (Persian)
4. De Vente J, Poesen J. Predicting soil erosion and sediment yield at the basin scale:Scale issues and semi-quantitative models. journal earth saience. 2005;71:95-125
5. Hadian amree M.A, Soleymanee K, Habibnejad M. Classification of genetic sensitivity of Rock units to erosion in norroud basin of Haraz. Conference of Engineering Geology and the Environment. 1386;5:1167-1174. (Persian)
6. Haregeweyn N, Poesen J, Nyssen J, Verstraeten G, de Vente J, Govers G, Deckers S, Moeyersons J. Specific sediment yield in Tigray–Northern Ethiopia: Assessment and semi-quantitative modeling. Geomorphology. 2005;118:315-331.
7. Javed A, Khanday MY, Ahmed R. Prioritization of watersheds based on morphometric and landuse analysis using RS and GIS techniques. Journal of the Indian society of Remote Sensing. 2009;37:261-274.
8. Ahmed, F, and Srinivasa Rao K. Prioritization of Sub-watersheds based on Morphometric Analysis using Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System Techniques. International Journal of Remote Sensing and GIS. 2015:4(2):51-65.
9. Fallah M, Mohamadi M, Kavian A. Prioritization sub-basins using morphometric analysis and land use changes in the watershed Talar of Mazandaran. Ecohydrology. 1394:2(3):261-74.
10. Kavian A, Asrian R, Nateghee T, Jafarian jolodar Z, Safaree A. Performance assessment models EPM, PSIAC and FSM for estimating sediment yield in pasture land of Sorkhabad basin. Journal of Geographical space. 1393;48:57-79(Persian)
11. PEYlashkarian N, Hashemee SA, Shadfar S. Performance evaluation of FSM method to estimate the total Sedimentation in Semnan province. Journal of Watershed Engineering and Management. 1393;1:51-58(Persian)
12. Mohamadiha Sh, Peyrowan HR, Mousavi Harami R, Feiznia S. Evaluation of soil erosion and sediment yield using semi-quantitative models: FSM and MPSIAC in Eivaneki watershed and the sub basins (Southeast of Tehran/Iran). Journal of American Science.2011; 7:234-239
13. Pandey A, Chawdary VM, Mal BC. Identification of critical erosion prone areas in the small agricultural watershed using USLE, GIS and RS. Water Resource Manage. 2007;21:729-746
14. Lee R. Chemical weathering, atmospheric and climate, Annu. Rev. Earth planet Sic. 2000;28: 611-617
15. De Vente J, Poesen J, Verstraeten G. The application of semi-quantitative methods and reservoir sedimentation rates for the prediction of basin sediment yield in Spain. journal of hydrology. 2004;305:63–86
16. Gitas IZ, Douros K, Minakou C, Silleos GN, Karydas CG. Multi-temporal soil erosion risk assessment in N. Chalkidiki using a modified USLE raster model. EARSEL eProceedings. 2009; 8(1):40-52
17. Pandan RK, Nagarajan R. Prioritization of Sub-basins of Ghataprabha River using Morphometric Parameters. International Journal of Geomatics and Geosciences. 2013; 3(3):605-617.
18. Sreedevi PD, Owais S, Khan HH, Ahmed S. Morphometric Analysis of a Watershed of South India Using SRTM Data and GIS. Journal Geological Society Of India. 2009;73:543-552
19. Asadi Niloon O, Saghazadh N, Salahshoor Dastgerdy M, Bay M. Morphometric analysis and prioritization of sub-basins using GIS for watershed management activities (case study: Maravehtapeh watershed in Golestan province). Eco Hydrology. 1394;2(1):90-103.
20. Jamei M, Akhoond ali AM, Zarei H. Assessment FSM method to estimate sediment behind dams in the region Shayon Dezfoul. The second National Conference on Geography and Geology, Tehran, Institute of Information Narkish.
21. Erfanian M, Ghahramani P, Saadat H. Soil erosion potential hazard mapping using fuzzy logic in Gharnaveh watershed in Golestan Province. Iran-Watershed Management Science & Engineering. 1391;7(23):43-52.
22. Haravi H, Nazari Samani AA. FSM method of soil erosion and sediment yield (Case Study: Watershed Kan). the first national conference on strategies to achieve sustainable development, Tehran, Interior Ministry.