10. Nagels JW, Davies-Colley RJ, Smith DG. A water quality index for contact recreation in New Zealand. Water Science and Technology. 2001; 43(5): 285-292.
11. Liou SM, Lo SL, Wang SH. A generalized water quality index for Taiwan. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2004; 96(1-3): 35-52.
12. Ocampo-Duque W, Ferré-Huguet N, Domingo JL, Schuhmacher M. Assessing water quality in rivers with fuzzy inference systems: A case study. Environment International. 2006; 32(6): 733-742.
13. World Health Organization. Guidelines For Drinking Water Quality. second addendum. Vol. 1, Recommendations. 3rd ed. ISBN 978 92 4 154760 4. 2008; World Health Organization.
14. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. Drinking water - Physical and chemical specifications.ISIRI, 1053. 2008; 5th Revision.
15. Devi R, Alemayehu E, Singh V, Kumar A. Removal of fluoride, arsenic and coliform bacteria by modified homemade filter media from drinking water.Bioresource Technology. 2008; 99: 2269-2274.
16. Gupta AK, Gupta SK, Patil RS. A comparison of water quality indices for coastal water. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A. 2003; 38(11): 2711-2725.
17. Gulis G, Czompolyova M, Cerhan J R. An ecologic study of nitrate in municipal drinking water and cancer incidence in TrnavaDistrict, Slovakia. Environmental research. 2002; 88(3): 182-187.
18. Yazdanbod E, Samadi F, Malekzade R, Babaie M, Iranparvar M, Azami A. Four-Year Survival Rate of Patients with Upper GI Cancer in Ardabil. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. 2005; 5 (2):180-184.
19. Bødtker G,Thorstenson T, Lillebø BLP, Thorbjørnsen, BE, Ulvøen RH, Sunde E, TorsvikT. The effect of long-term nitrate treatment on SRB activity, corrosion rate and bacterial community composition in offshore water injection systems. Journal of industrial microbiology & biotechnology. 2008; 35(12): 1625-1636.
20. Cambardella CA, MoormanAT, Novak JM, ParkinTB, Karlen DL, Turco RF. Field-scale variability of soil properties in central Iowa soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 1994; 58:1501–1511
21. Fu W, Zhao K, Zhang C, Wu J, Tunney H. Outlier identification of soil phosphorus and its implication for spatial structure modeling. Precision Agriculture. 2016; 17(2): 121-135