2. Mirasi, A, Asudar M, the factors affecting the management of natural resources and strategies to deal with drought and water scarcity, First National Conference on Agriculture in difficult environmental conditions, Rāmhormoz - Islamic Azad University Rāmhormoz, 1391, persian
3. Jahandideh O, Habibullah B, Zydaly B, hezarjoreibi A, the use of underground dams in arid and semi-arid ecosystems, the first Congress of the development and promotion of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources and the Environment, http://www.civilica.com/Paper-PDCONF01-PDCONF01_360.html
, 1394, persian
5. Barahmand G, Introduction to the history of subterranean phenomena and the role of civilization on the Iranian plateau, Moskooyeh, 1387:2(8):7-32, persian
6. Mohammadi G, Ebrahimi K, Araghinejad SH, Qualitative and quantitative assessment of groundwater resources (Case study: Saveh, Arak aquifer), Knowledge of soil and, 1390:21(2):93-108. persian
7. Jahangir M, Jahangir A, Mustafa Zadeh J, Tavakoli R, the increase in water aqueducts using a combination of subsurface dams and canals, traditional knowledge International Conference on Water Resources Management, Yazd, International Centre for historical canals and water structures, 1390, persian.
8. Rahmanian R, Rezaei, M. Thesis: restoration and rehabilitation of the aqueduct Yousef Abad neighborhood of Tehran in response to the new needs of the city. Defense Date: 1394-04-24, persian
9. Martinez-Santos P, Martinez-Alfaro P, A priori mapping of historical water-supply galleries based on archive records and sparse material remains. An application to the Amaniel qanat (Madrid, Spain). Journal of Cultural Heritage 15 (2014) 656–664
10. Bailiff I.K, Gerrard C.M, Gutierrez A, Snape-Kennedy L.M, Wilkinson K.N, "Luminescence Dating Of Irrigation Systems: Application To A Qanat In Aragón, Spain" Quaternary geochronology, 2015 : 30 (B) : 452-459.