1. Qasami F, Shobeiri M, Larijani M, Farahmand Rad Sh. Provide a fuzzy multi-branch decision-making model to choose the method of environmental education in vocational schools. Environmental education and sustainable development. 2017; (3) 5: 59-78.[Persian]
2. Azkamp AS. Applied Social Psychology, Translation by Farhad Maher. First Edition. Mashhad: Astan Quds Razavi; 1990. [Persian]
3. North America Environmental Education Association, 2011.
4. Ramsar Convention, 1971.
5. Esfandeh S, Danekar A. Comparative-comparative study of wetlands in Hormozgan Province by combining Med Wet and IBA methods. Science and Environmental Engineering. 2014; 2 (5): 9-1. [Persian]
6. Moghimi A, Negahban S. Ecogeomorphological characteristics of coastal wetlands (Case study: shour shirirn and minab wetland in the Strait of Hormuz). Second National Conference on Iranian Water Resources Research. Zanjan Regional Water Authority, Zanjan, 2011. [Persian]
7. Nohegar A. Hydrogeomorphology of the coastal zone of the northern Strait of Hormuz with emphasis on ecological processes and sustainable coastal ecology (protected area of Tib and Minab), Hormozgan, 2009. [Persian]
8. Karashki H. The role of self-regulation in informal learning. The first informal education and learning conference. 2018; 611-627. [Persian]
9. Rahbari M. The need to pay attention to the role of environmental education in the institutionalization of the environmental culture. National Environmental Conference of Payame Noor University. Esfahan. 2014; p. 1-5. [Persian]
10. Sarbaz S, Sotoodeh A, Rahimi M. The Effect of Environmental Education on Improving Attitudes of Primary Students towards Animal Rights. Quarterly Journal of Environmental Education and Sustainable Development. 2016; 5 (2): 25-33. [Persian]
11. Daliri Gh, Nohegar A, Daliri Z. Evaluating the Effectiveness of Environmental Education on Children (Case Study: Birjand Children and Adolescent Contemplation Centers), Fourth International Conference on Environmental Planning and Management. 2017. [Persian]
12. Andooz A, Majed Ahmadi H, Beig Mohammadi H. The Role of Education on Student's Environmental Attitude (Case Study: Students of Ilam). Second International Conference on Environment and Natural Resources, Shiraz. Kharazmi High School of Science and Technology. 2015. [Persian]
13. Alexandar, R &Poyyamoli, G. The effectiveness of environmental education for sustainable development based on active teaching and learning at high school level-a case study from Puducherry and Cuddalore regions, India. Journal of sustainability education. 2014; 2-30.
14. Duarte, F.M & et al. The role of environmental education in changing school students’ perceptions of and attitudes toward coral reefs in the Fernando de Noronha Archipelago, Brazil. Journal of Integrated Coastal Zone Management. 2005; 14(4):581-590.
15. Geological Report of Hormozgan Province Coastal Plans. Studies of Hormozgan province. Governorate of Hormozgan Province. 2011. [Persian]
16. Hormozgan regional water company. Geological studies report. Sazeh Pardazi Iran Consulting Engineers. 2017. [Persian]
17. Gandomkar A, Shabani N. Investigation of Temperature Changes in Minab River Basin and Its Impact on the Shouhr, Shirin and minab International Wetland. The first conference on the protection of Iranian wetlands and ecosystems, Hamedan, the environmental think tank of tomorrow. 2013. [Persian]
18. Directorate General of Environmental Protection, Hormozgan Province, 2001. [Persian]
19. Directorate General of Environmental Protection, Hormozgan Province, 2008. [Persian]
20. Behroozi Rad B, Kiabi H. Seasonal Identification and Comparison of Variety and Concentration of Aquatic Birds in International Wetlands of Kolahi and Tiab in the Four Seasons of the Year from Autumn 2001 to Summer 2002. Environmental Sciences Journal. 2008; (5) 3: 113-126. [Persian]
21. Hejazi Y, Ahangari E, Hadavi M. Investigation of effective factors in participation in protective measures of active nongovernmental organizations in the area of the Kani Borazan wetland in Mahabad. Ecology. 2014; (40) 4: 997-989. [Persian]