نوع مقاله : پژوهشی
1 استادیار گروه زمینشناسی دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی واحد اسلامشهر، ایران
2 مدرس گروه مهندسی عمران دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی واحد شوشتر، ایران
عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study was to compare the Dez River water quality in the Dezful hydrometric station for human drinking water, industry and agriculture. This study by cross-sectional method used data from the period of 39 years. Sampling was carried out on the basis of physical and chemical parameters were determined. The results with World Health Organization standards, charts Schuler and agricultural standards for drinking water quality animals were compared. Most water quality variables with values in the range are the World Health Organization standards. The values of all variables was evaluated qualitatively EC, TDS, PH, Ca, Mg, Na, So4 and Cl standards and TH and HCo3 were exceeded The average value of 5.189 milligrams per liter is difficult parameter. And average monthly change bicarbonate water equivalent dose of 158.023 mg per liter indicated in Dezful. Compared with World Health Organization standards can be found that the water quality of the river within the city of Dezful dose is 5.89% higher than the permissible limit. And Dez River Hydrometric station Dezful, but hard water is almost. water quality suitable for agriculture was evaluated on the basis of SAR. Schuler charts all variables are evaluated in good condition. Using the diagram wilkocs Dez River in category C2-S1 was evaluated as well as the quality of drinking water for livestock and poultry, and no problem is too good.
10. Khadam, I.M., Kaluarachchi, J.J. (2006). Water quality modeling under hydrologic variability and parameter uncertainty using erosion-scaled export coefficients. Journal of Hydrology, 330: 354-367.
11. Marsili-Libelli,S., Giusti, E., (2007); Water quality modeling for small river basins,Environmental Modeling & Software 23 (2008)-pp: 451-463.
12. Nayan J. Khound, Parag Phukon, and Krishna G. Bhattacharyya(2012). Physico-chemical studies on surface water quality in the Jia-Bharali River Basin, North Brahmaputra Plain, India, Archives of Applied Science Research, 2012, 4 (2):1169-1174,
13. Nirmala B, Suresh Kumar B.V, Suchetan P.A and Shet Prakash M.,(2012). Seasonal Variations of Physico Chemical Characteristics of Ground Water Samples of Mysore City, Karanataka, India, International Research Journal of Environment Sciences, Vol. 1(4),pp: 43-49.
14. Rajiv P, Hasna Abdul Salam, Kamaraj M, Rajeshwari Sivaraj and Sankar A(2012). Physico Chemical and Microbial Analysis of Different River Waters inWestern Tamil Nadu, India, I Research Journal of Environment Sciences Sci. Vol. 1(1), 2-6.
15. Raihan, F., Alam, J. B., (2008). Assessment of ground water quality in Sunamganj of Bangladesh, Iran. J. Environ. Health . Sci. Eng., Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 155-166.
16. Ramakrishnaiah, C. R. Sadashivaiah, C., and Ranganna G., (2006); Assessment of Water Quality Index for the Groundwater in Tumkur Taluk,Karnataka State, India, CODEN ECJHAO -E-Journal of Chemistry.PP.523-530.
17. Saksena, D.N. Garg R.K., and Rao, R.J. (2008). Water quality and pollution status of Chambal river in National Chambal sanctuary, Madhya Pradesh, Journal of Environmental Biology:pp.701-710
18. Sarani,N., Soltani,J., Sarani,S., and Moasheri, A.,(2012).Comparison of Artificial Neural Network and Multivariate Linear Regression Model to PredictSodium adsorption ratio (SAR)(Case Study: Sistan River, Iran), International Conference on Chemical, Ecology and Environmental Sciences (ICEES'2012) Bangkok-pp:130-134.
19. Sharma, P., Dubey,A., Chatterjee S.K.,(2013). Post Monsoon Analysis of Physico-Chemical Parameter of Surface and Ground Water Samples In (Arang Block) Raipur Districts, Chhattisgarh, India, IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry (IOSR-JAC) Volume 5, Issue 2 PP 22-26.
20. Sharifinia,M., Ramezanpour,Z., Imanpour,J., Mahmoudifard,A. and Rahmani,T., (2013). Water quality assessment of the Zarivar Lake using physico-chemical parameters and NSF- WQI indicator, Kurdistan Province-Iran, International journal of Advanced Biological and Biomedical Research Volume 1, Issue 3, 302-312.
21. Srinivasa Reddy K.,(2013). Assessment of groundwater quality for irrigation of Bhaskar Rao Kunta watershed, Nalgonda District, India, International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, Vol5(7),pp418-425.
22. Smitha, P.G., Byrappa, K. and Ramaswamy S.N.,(2007). Physico-chemical characteristics of water samples of Bantwal Taluk,south-western Karnataka, India.Journal of Environmental Biology, 28(3)-pp: 591-595.
23. ÜmitTanera, M., Üstünb,B., enErdincler, A.,(2010). A simple tool for the assessment of water quality in polluted lagoon systems: A case study for Küc¸ ükc¸ ekmece Lagoon, Turkey , Ecological Indicators , journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolind-pp:1-8