- Calace N, Di Muro A, Nardi E, Petronio BM, Pietroletti M. Adsorption isotherms for describing heavy-metal retention in paper mill sludges. Industrial & engineering chemistry research. 2002;41(22):5491-7.
- Larous S, Meniai AH, Lehocine MB. Experimental study of the removal of copper from aqueous solutions by adsorption using sawdust. Desalination. 2005;185(1):483-90.
- Rao KS, Mohapatra M, Anand S, Venkateswarlu P. Review on cadmium removal from aqueous solutions. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology. 2010;2(7): 81-103.
- Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. Drinking water- Physical and chemical specifications. ISIRI, 1053. 2008; 5th Revision.
- Ayyappan R, Sophia AC, Swaminathan K, Sandhya S. Removal of Pb (II) from aqueous solution using carbon derived from agricultural wastes. Process Biochemistry. 2005;40(3):1293-9.
- Li Q, Zhai J, Zhang W, Wang M, Zhou J. Kinetic studies of adsorption of Pb (II), Cr (III) and Cu (II) from aqueous solution by sawdust and modified peanut husk. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2007;141(1):163-7.
- Hasan SH, Srivastava P. Batch and continuous biosorption of Cu 2+ by immobilized biomass of Arthrobacter sp. Journal of environmental management. 2009;90(11):3313-21.
- Davarnejad R, Panahi P. Cu (II) and Ni (II) removal from aqueous solutions by adsorption on Henna and optimization of effective parameters by using the response surface methodology. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 2016; 33:270-5.
- Arous O, Gherrou A, Kerdjoudj H. Removal of Ag (l), Cu (II) and Zn (ll) ions with a supported liquid membrane containing cryptands as carriers. Desalination. 2004;161(3):295-303.
10. Shukla A, Zhang YH, Dubey P, Margrave JL, Shukla SS. The role of sawdust in the removal of unwanted materials from water. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2002;95(1):137-52.
11. Semerjian L. Equilibrium and kinetics of cadmium adsorption from aqueous solutions using untreated Pinus halepensis sawdust. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2010;173(1):236-42.
12. Zheng W, Li XM, Wang F, Yang Q, Deng P, Zeng GM. Adsorption removal of cadmium and copper from aqueous solution by areca- a food waste. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2008;157(2):490-5.
13. Oyedeji OA, Osinfade GB. Removal of copper (II), iron (II) and lead (II) ions from mono-component simulated water effluent by adsorption on coconut husk. African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2010; 4 (6):382-387.
14. Šćiban M, Radetić B, Kevrešan Ž, Klašnja M. Adsorption of heavy metals from electroplating wastewater by wood sawdust. Bioresource Technology. 2007;98(2):402-9.
15. Crist RH, Martin JR, Crist DR. Interaction of metal ions with acid sites of biosorbents peat moss and Vaucheria and model substances alginic and humic acids. Environmental science & technology. 1999;33(13):2252-6.
16. Seki K, Saito N, Aoyama M. Removal of heavy metal ions from solutions by coniferous barks. Wood Science and Technology. 1997;31(6):441-7.
17. Reddad Z, Gerente C, Andres Y, Le Cloirec P. Adsorption of several metal ions onto a low-cost biosorbent: kinetic and equilibrium studies. Environmental science & technology. 2002;36(9):2067-73.
18. Titi OA, Bello OS. An overview of low cost adsorbents for copper (II) ions removal. Journal of Biotechnology & Biomaterials. 2015; 177(5): 1-13.
19. Akunwa NK, Muhammad MN, Akunna JC. Treatment of metal-contaminated wastewater: A comparison of low-cost biosorbents. Journal of environmental management. 2014;146:517-23.
20. Salazar-Rabago JJ, Leyva-Ramos R. Novel biosorbent with high adsorption capacity prepared by chemical modification of white pine (Pinus durangensis) sawdust. Adsorption of Pb (II) from aqueous solutions. Journal of environmental management. 2016;169:303-12.
21. Taty-Costodes VC, Fauduet H, Porte C, Delacroix A. Removal of Cd (II) and Pb (II) ions, from aqueous solutions, by adsorption onto sawdust of Pinus sylvestris. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2003; 105(1):121-42.
22. Memon SQ, Memon N, Solangi AR. Sawdust: A green and economical sorbent for thallium removal. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2008;140(1):235-40.
23. Naiya TK, Chowdhury P, Bhattacharya AK, Das SK. Saw dust and neem bark as low-cost natural biosorbent for adsorptive removal of Zn (II) and Cd (II) ions from aqueous solutions. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2009;148(1):68-79. 20.
24. Yu B, Zhang Y, Shukla A, Shukla SS, Dorris KL. The removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions by sawdust adsorption-removal of lead and comparison of its adsorption with copper. Journal of hazardous materials. 2001; 84(1):83-94.
25. Kumar NM, Ramasamy R, Manonmani HK. Production and optimization of L-asparaginase from Cladosporium sp. using agricultural residues in solid state fermentation. Industrial Crops and Products 2013;43:150-8.
26. Alkhatib MF, Mamun AA, Akbar I. Application of response surface methodology (RSM) for optimization of color removal from POME by granular activated carbon. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2015;12(4):1295-302.
27. Aghaeinejad-Meybodi A, Ebadi A, Shafiei S, Khataee A, Rostampour M. Degradation of antidepressant drug fluoxetine in aqueous media by ozone/H2O2 system: process optimization using central composite design. Environmental technology. 2015;36(12):1477-88.
28. Yu B, Zhang Y, Shukla A, Shukla SS, Dorris KL. The removal of heavy metal from aqueous solutions by sawdust adsorption -removal of copper. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2000; 80(1):33-42.
29. Levenspiel O. Chemical engineering reaction. Wiley-Eastern Limited, New York. 1972.
30. Hashem A, Adam E, Hussein HA, Sanousy MA, Ayoub A. Bioadsorption of Cd (II) from contaminated water on treated sawdust: adsorption mechanism and optimization.Journal of Water Resource and Protection 2013; 5: 82-90.