نوع مقاله : پژوهشی
1 دانش آموختۀ کارشناس یارشد آبیاری و زهکشی
2 استادیار گروه مهندسی آب دانشگاه بینالمللی امامخمینی(ره)
3 استادیار گروه مهندسی آب دانشگاه گیلان
عنوان مقاله [English]
Given that Qazvin Province is ranked as the seventh dry place in the country, it is necessary to manage vast water resources in this province. Water storage estimation methods have been developed over the years and observation of changes in the gravitational field by satellite GRACE is one of these methods. This satellite produces a series of water storage changes data with spatial resolution of 1 ° on a regional scale. This study aimed to evaluate data from GRACE satellites in Qazvin province to find a comprehensive solution for quick and easy access to water resources. To validate the GRACE satellite data, land surface model data (GLDAS) and wells data in the region were used. The results show that the GRACE satellites as a Gravity satellite just produced to estimate changes in Earth's water supply, give a good estimate of the changes in the ground water storage and groundwater level changes. Statistical analysis showed that RMSE =5.54, MAE = 4.16 and MBE = 1.5 the seasonal scale in millimetre between groundwater level data from the GRACE satellites and observation wells, and RMSE =2.92, MAE = 4.24 and MBE =0.184 month scale in centimetre between the data changes in land water storage from GRACE satellite and GLDAS model. Also, the correlation between changes in water storage data from the GRACE satellite and GLDAS model and groundwater level changes from GRACE satellite and observational data is significant at the 99% probability level. The results showed that GRACE satellite shows terrestrial water storage changes better than GLDAS model.
10. Longuevergne L, Scanlon BR, Wilson CR. GRACE hydrological estimates for small basins: evaluating processing approaches on the High Plains Aquifer, USA. Water Resources Research.2010;46: W11517.DOI: 10.1029/2009WR008564.
11. Moiwo JP, Yang Y, Tao F, Lu W. Analysis of satellite-based and in situ hydro-climatic data depicts water storage depletion in North China Region. Hydrological Processes.2012; DOI: 10.1002/hyp.9276
12. Ferreira, V., Z. Gong, X. He, Y. Zhang. Estimating Total Discharge in the Yangtze River Basin Using Satellite-Based Observations." Remote Sensing.2013; 5(7): 3415-3430.
13. Lee S, Seo J, Lee SK. Validation of Terrestrial Water Storage Change Estimates Using Hydrologic Simulation. Journal of Water Resources and Ocean Science. 2014;3( 1): 5-9.
15. Farokhnia A,Morid S. Assessmentof GRACE and GLDAS capabilities forestimationofwater. Iran-Water Resources Research.2014;10(1):52-61. (In Persian)
16. Sharifi M.A, Akhoondzadeh M, Shahrisvand M, Sanatgar M.Drought monitoring in Iran by GRACE satellite data and GLDAS hydrologic model.Proceedings of the Sixteenth Conference of Iran Geophysics.2014;35-39.(In Persian)
17. Ashrafzade A, Judaki GH, SHarifi M. Iran's groundwater resources assessment using data from the GRACE satellite gravity survey. Journal of Research Science and Technology Mapping.2015;5(4):73-84. (In Persian)
18. Sharifi1M.A, NajafiAlamdari, Mokhtari,E.A comparison of Gaussian and Wiener filters to suppress GRACE data errors.Journal of Geophysics of IRAN. 2011;5(4):57-73. (In Persian)
19. Broqhani M, Moradi H.R, Zangane M.A. Zoning and determine the best indicator of drought in Khorasan Razavi. Geographical Studies of Arid Zones.2015; 5(16):70-84. (In Persian)
20. SokutiOskooi, R. Mahdian, M. MahmoudI, Sh. Compared the performance of some geostatistical methods to predict the spatial distribution of soil salinity, Urmia plain case study. Journal of Research and Construction. 2007; No. 74. (In Persian)
21. Gao, Y., Long, D., Li, Z. Estimation of daily evapotranspiration from remotely sensed data under complex terrain over the upper Chao river basin in north China. International Journal of Remote Sensing.2008; 29(11):3295-3315.