عنوان مقاله [English]
Utilizing hydrological models allows for the correct and sustainable planning of water resources management. In this research, with the aim of simulating the flow of the Aland watershed (located in the Aras river basin) as a watershed under the influence of human activities, the WEAP model was developed, calibrated and validated. For this purpose, an 11-year statistical period (2001 to 2011) was used to calibrate and a five-year period (2011 to 2016) was used to validate the model. The model simulation results at the basin outlet showed statistical indices of the coefficient of determination and Nash-Sutcliffe Efficiency (NSE) were 0.96 and 0.85, in the calibration period, respectively, and during the validation period there were 0.79 and 0.78, respectively. These results indicate the good performance of the WEAP model in simulating hydrologic behavior, including rainfall-runoff, base flow, groundwater and other components of the water balance of the Aland watershed. In this research, the simulation results of drinking water supply scenario from the Agh Chay Dam indicate a reduction in groundwater level drop and an increase in the volume of aquifer at an annual rate of 5.4 million cubic meters.
10. Yates, D., Purkey, D., Sieber, J., Huber-Lee, A. and Galbraith, H., WEAP21: A Demand-, Priority-, and preference-driven water planning model. Part 2: Aiding freshwater ecosystem service evaluation. Water International, 2005b; 30(4), 501-512.
11. Esteve, P., Varela-Ortega, C., Blanco-Gutiérrez, I., & Downing, T. E., A hydro-economic model for the assessment of climate change impacts and adaptation in irrigated agriculture. Ecological Economics, 2015; 120, 49-58.
12. Karmaoui, A., Minucci, G., Messouli, M., Khebiza, M. Y., Ifaadassan, I., & Babqiqi, A., Climate Change Impacts on Water Supply System of the Middle Draa Valley in South Morocco. In Climate Change, Food Security and Natural Resource Management, Springer, Cham. 2019; 163-178.
14. Singh, M., Singh, R., Bhodoriya, PBS., Shinde, V., Mishra, A., Narwade, A.V., and Pradhan, S., Integration with Remote sensing and GIS Catchment Scale Hydrological Modeling in Middle Reach of Mahanadi River Basin using Simplified Coefficient Model. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture © Serials Publications, 2016; 34 (7), 2011-2018.
15. Ingol-Blanco, E. and McKinney, D. C., Development of a hydrological model for the Rio Conchos Basin. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 2012; 18(3), 340-351.
17. Water Balance Report of Regional Water Company of West Azarbaijan, 1394.
18. Najafi-Jilani, A., Zakeri-Niri, M., and Hosseini, S.H., Applications of WEAP software in water resources planning. International Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Sustainable Urban Development.2013. Tabriz Islamic Azad University, Tabriz. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICCAU01-ICCAU01_0871.html.
19. Pirnia, T., Zainalzadeh, K., Hessari, B., Hydrological Model for Agh Chai Basin: Calibration and Validation, Master's thesis, Urmia University, Urmia, Iran, 2013.
20. Gholipour H., Jalili, Fa., Evaluation of the Efficiency of Experimental Methods for Estimating Erosion and Sediment in Aland River sub-basin, Master thesis, Khoy Azad University, 2017.
21. Irrigation status reports on the studies plan of feasibility of the Iranian-Turkish border rivers, Regional Water Company of West Azerbaijan, 1985.
22. Khaleghi N., Comparison of effective rainfall estimation methods in agriculture. Iranian Journal of Water and Sustainable Development, 2016; 2(2), 51-58.
23. Doherty, J., Brebber, L., Whyte, P., PEST: Model-Independent Parameter Estimation. Australian Centre for Tropical Freshwater Research, James Cooke University, Townsville, Australia.1995; 140 pp.
25. Cai, X., McKinney, D.C., Rosegrant, M.W., Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management in the Aral Sea region. Agric. Syst, 2003; 1066-1043, 76.
28. Santikayasa, I. P., Babel, M. S., Shrestha, S., Assessment of the impact of climate change on water availability in the Citarum river basin, Indonesia: The use of statistical downscaling and water planning tools. In Managing Water Resources under Climate Uncertainty, Springer International Publishing. 2015; 45-64.