Loucks, D.P., Van Beek, E., Stedinger, J.R., Dijkman, J.P. and Villars, M.T., Water resources systems planning and management: an introduction to methods, models and applications. Paris: Unesco. 2005.
Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), Water evaluation and planning system, WEAP. Stockholm Environment Institute, Boston, USA, 2016. HYPERLINK "http://www.weap21.org" http://www.weap21.org
Momblanch, A., Papadimitriou, L., Jain, S. K., Kulkarni, A., Ojha, C. S., Adeloye, A. J., & Holman, I. P., Untangling the water-food-energy-environment nexus for global change adaptation in a complex Himalayan water resource system. Science of the Total Environment, 2019; 655, 35-47.
Rezayan, A., Rezayan, A.H, Future studies of water crisis in Iran based on processing scenario. Iranian Journal of Ecohydrology, 2016; 3(1), 1-17.
Gharechaei, H., Moghaddam Nia, A., Malekian, A., Ahmadi, A., Separation of the effects of climate variability and human activities on runoff of Bakhtegan Basin. Iranian Journal of Ecohydrology, 2016; 2(4), 445-454.
Mohammadpour, M., Zeinalzadeh, K., Rezaverdinejad, V., and Hessari, B., WEAP model calibration and validation in simulating the impact of irrigation systems change on the Ahar-Chai basin hydrological response. Iranian Journal of Ecohydrology, 2016; 3(3), 477-490.
Ahmadaali, J., Barani, G-A., Qaderi, K., and Hessari, B., assessment of Water Management Scenarios and the Impact of Climate Change on Environmental and Agricultural Sustainability (Case Study: Zarrinehrud and Siminehrud River Basins). Iranian Journal of Ecohydrology, 2017; 5(4), 1203-1217.
Sieber, J., Purkey, D., Water Evaluation and Planning System. User Guide for WEAP21; Stockholm Environment Institute, U.S. Center: Somerville, MA, USA, 2011; Available online: http://www.weap21.org/ (accessed on 1 April 2014).
Yates, D., Sieber, J., Purkey, D. and Huber-Lee, A., WEAP21: A Demand-, Priority-, and preference-driven water planning model. Part 1: Model characteristics. Water International, 2005a; 30(4), 487-500.
10. Yates, D., Purkey, D., Sieber, J., Huber-Lee, A. and Galbraith, H., WEAP21: A Demand-, Priority-, and preference-driven water planning model. Part 2: Aiding freshwater ecosystem service evaluation. Water International, 2005b; 30(4), 501-512.
11. Esteve, P., Varela-Ortega, C., Blanco-Gutiérrez, I., & Downing, T. E., A hydro-economic model for the assessment of climate change impacts and adaptation in irrigated agriculture. Ecological Economics, 2015; 120, 49-58.
12. Karmaoui, A., Minucci, G., Messouli, M., Khebiza, M. Y., Ifaadassan, I., & Babqiqi, A., Climate Change Impacts on Water Supply System of the Middle Draa Valley in South Morocco. In Climate Change, Food Security and Natural Resource Management, Springer, Cham. 2019; 163-178.
13. Gao, J., Christensen, P., and Li, W., Application of the WEAP model in strategic environmental assessment: Experiences from a case study in an arid/semi-arid area in China. Journal of Environmental Management, 2017; 198, 363-371.
14. Singh, M., Singh, R., Bhodoriya, PBS., Shinde, V., Mishra, A., Narwade, A.V., and Pradhan, S., Integration with Remote sensing and GIS Catchment Scale Hydrological Modeling in Middle Reach of Mahanadi River Basin using Simplified Coefficient Model. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture © Serials Publications, 2016; 34 (7), 2011-2018.
15. Ingol-Blanco, E. and McKinney, D. C., Development of a hydrological model for the Rio Conchos Basin. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 2012; 18(3), 340-351.
16. Blanco-Gutiérrez, I., Varela-Ortega, C. and Purkey, D. R., Integrated assessment of policy interventions for promoting sustainable irrigation in semi-arid environments: A hydro-economic modeling approach. Journal of environmental management, 2013; 128, 144-160.
17. Water Balance Report of Regional Water Company of West Azarbaijan, 1394.
18. Najafi-Jilani, A., Zakeri-Niri, M., and Hosseini, S.H., Applications of WEAP software in water resources planning. International Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Sustainable Urban Development.2013. Tabriz Islamic Azad University, Tabriz. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICCAU01-ICCAU01_0871.html
19. Pirnia, T., Zainalzadeh, K., Hessari, B., Hydrological Model for Agh Chai Basin: Calibration and Validation, Master's thesis, Urmia University, Urmia, Iran, 2013.
20. Gholipour H., Jalili, Fa., Evaluation of the Efficiency of Experimental Methods for Estimating Erosion and Sediment in Aland River sub-basin, Master thesis, Khoy Azad University, 2017.
21. Irrigation status reports on the studies plan of feasibility of the Iranian-Turkish border rivers, Regional Water Company of West Azerbaijan, 1985.
22. Khaleghi N., Comparison of effective rainfall estimation methods in agriculture. Iranian Journal of Water and Sustainable Development, 2016; 2(2), 51-58.
23. Doherty, J., Brebber, L., Whyte, P., PEST: Model-Independent Parameter Estimation. Australian Centre for Tropical Freshwater Research, James Cooke University, Townsville, Australia.1995; 140 pp.
24. Schlote, A., Hennigs,V., and Schaffer, U., Water Balance for the Aleppo Basin, Syria Implications of Land Use on Simulated Groundwater Abstraction and Recharge. International Conference Hydrogeology of Arid Environments. Federal Institute for Geosciences, 2012.
25. Cai, X., McKinney, D.C., Rosegrant, M.W., Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management in the Aral Sea region. Agric. Syst, 2003; 1066-1043, 76.
26. Vafakhah, M., Javadi, M.R., Najafi Majd, J., Effect of Land Use Changes on Runoff Depth in Chalousrud Watershed. Iranian Journal of Ecohydrology, 2015; 2(2), 211-220.
27. Hessari, B., Upstream/downstream hydrological interactions of supplemental irrigation development in rain-fed areas of upper Karkheh river basin. Ph. D. dissertation, University of Shaheed Chamran, Ahvaz, Iran, 2012. (Persian).
28. Santikayasa, I. P., Babel, M. S., Shrestha, S., Assessment of the impact of climate change on water availability in the Citarum river basin, Indonesia: The use of statistical downscaling and water planning tools. In Managing Water Resources under Climate Uncertainty, Springer International Publishing. 2015; 45-64.