Chen J, Hill AA, Urbano LD. A GIS-based model for urban flood inundation. J Hydrol. 2009;373(1–2):184–92.
2. Yao L, Chen L, Wei W, Sun R. Potential reduction in urban runoff by green spaces in Beijing: A scenario analysis. Urban For Urban Green. 2015;14(2):300–8.
3. H. Ahmadzadeh, R. Saeidabadi EN. A Study and Zoning of the Areas Prone to Flooding with an Emphasis on Urban Floods (Case Study: City of Maku). Hydrogemorphology. 2018;1(2):1–24.
4. Badieizade, S. A. BaHrehmand AD. Calibration and Evaluation of the Hydrologic Hydraulic Model SWMM toSimulate Runoff (Case Study: Gorgan). J Watershed Manag Res. 2016;7(14):155–70.
5. A. Shahbazi, S. Khalighi Sigarodi , A. Malekian AS. Sensitivity analysis of input parameters of SWMM model to urban runoff management (Case study: Mahdasht town). Watershed Manag Res. 2017;30(1):67–75.
6. Li Q, Wang F, Yu Y, Huang Z, Li M, Guan Y. Comprehensive performance evaluation of LID practices for the sponge city construction: A case study in Guangxi, China. J Environ Manage. 2019;231:10–20.
7. Xing W, Li P, Cao S, Gan L, Liu F, Zuo J. Layout effects and optimization of runoff storage and filtration facilities based on SWMM simulation in a demonstration area. Water Sci Eng. 2016;9(2):115–24.
8. Zhang K, Chui TFM, Yang Y. Simulating the hydrological performance of low impact development in shallow groundwater via a modified SWMM. J Hydrol. 2018;566:313–31.
9. Kong F, Ban Y, Yin H, James P, Dronova I. Modeling stormwater management at the city district level in response to changes in land use and low impact development. Environ Model Softw. 2017;95:132–42.
10. Wang M, Sun Y, Sweetapple C. Optimization of storage tank locations in an urban stormwater drainage system using a two-stage approach. J Environ Manage. 2017;204:31–8.
11. Babaei S, Ghazavi R, Erfanian M. Urban flood simulation and prioritization of critical urban sub-catchments using SWMM model and PROMETHEE II approach. Phys Chem Earth, Parts A/B/C. 2018;
12. Beck NG, Conley G, Kanner L, Mathias M. An urban runoff model designed to inform stormwater management decisions. J Environ Manage. 2017;193:257–69.
13. Cipolla SS, Maglionico M, Stojkov I. A long-term hydrological modelling of an extensive green roof by means of SWMM. Ecol Eng. 2016;95:876–87.
14. Jiang L, Chen Y, Wang H. Urban flood simulation based on the SWMM model. Proc Int Assoc Hydrol Sci. 2015;368:186–91.
15. Sun N, Hall M, Hong B, Zhang L. Impact of SWMM catchment discretization: case study in Syracuse, New York. J Hydrol Eng. 2012;19(1):223–34.
16. Bhaskar J, Suribabu CR. Estimation of surface run-off for urban area using integrated remote sensing and GIS approach. Jordan J Civ Eng. 2014;8(1):70–80.
17. Hong X, Guo S, Zhou Y, Xiong L. Uncertainties in assessing hydrological drought using streamflow drought index for the upper Yangtze River basin. Stoch Environ Res risk Assess. 2015;29(4):1235–47.
18. J. Mozaffari MK. nvestigation of qualitative and quantit ative management at urban flood with EPA SWMM model ;Case study District 22 of Tehran. Iran Soc Irrig Water Eng. 2017;7(27).
19. M. Moradi SD. Approach for appraising spate risks in urban drainage systems using stormwater management model. Watershed Eng Manag. 2017;9(3):276–91.
20. F. Einloo, A. Salajegheh AM and MA. Evaluation of urbanization effect on runoff volume by using Stormwater Management Model (Case Study: Zanjan City Watershed). Iran-Watershed Manag Sci Eng. 2016;10(33):46–37.
21. S.Badiezadeh AB, A.A. Dehghani and NN. Urban flood management by simulation of surface runoff using SWMM model in Gorgan city, Golestan Province Iran. J Water Soil Conserv. 2015;22(4):1–10.
22. Sin J, Jun C, Zhu JH, Yoo C. Evaluation of flood runoff reduction effect of LID (Low Impact Development) based on the decrease in CN: case studies from Gimcheon Pyeonghwa district, Korea. Procedia Eng. 2014;70:1531–8.