Roshan, G., R. Oji, and S. Attia, Projecting the impact of climate change on design recommendations for residential buildings in Iran.
Building and Environment, 2019. 155: p. 283-297.
2. Marilena, M., et al., Fossil CO2 emissions of all world countries - 2018 Report. Publications Office of the European Union, 2019.
3. Khavarian-Garmsir, A.R., et al., Climate change and environmental degradation and the drivers of migration in the context of shrinking cities: A case study of Khuzestan province, Iran. Sustainable Cities and Society, 2019. 47: p. 101480.
4. Kim, B.-j., et al., Evaluation of the environmental performance of sc-Si and mc-Si PV systems in Korea. Solar Energy, 2014. 99: p. 100-114.
5. Hou, G., et al., Life cycle assessment of grid-connected photovoltaic power generation from crystalline silicon solar modules in China. Applied Energy, 2016. 164: p. 882-890.
6. Luo, W., et al., A comparative life-cycle assessment of photovoltaic electricity generation in Singapore by multicrystalline silicon technologies. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2018. 174: p. 157-162.
7. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, D.o.P.a.E., Information and Communication Technology Center, Agricultural Statistics, Volume 1. 2017.
8. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, D.o.P.a.E., Information and Communication Technology Center, Agricultural Statistics, Volume 3. 2017.
9. Company, I.W.R.M., The Water Level of Observation Wells. 2017.
10. Company, I.W.R.M., National Census Report of Groundwater Resources (The Second Stage 2009-2013). 2013.
11. Tavanir, Rural Electricity Statistics in Year 2017. Department of Human Resources and Research, 2018.
12. Tavanir, Rural Electricity Statistics in Year 2016. Department of Human Resources and Research, 2017.
13. Agency), I.I.R.E., Renewable Power Generation Costs in 2017. 2017.
14. Tavanir, Statistical Report On 51 Years Of Activities of Iran Electric Power Industry (1967-2017). 2019.
15. I.R.IRAN, M.o.E.o., Energy Balances (1987-2015). Power and Energy Planning Department, 2019.
16. Firouzjah, K.G., Assessment of small-scale solar PV systems in Iran: Regions priority, potentials and financial feasibility. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018. 94: p. 267-274.
17. Bakhshi, R. and J. Sadeh, Economic evaluation of grid–connected photovoltaic systems viability under a new dynamic feed–in tariff scheme: A case study in Iran. Renewable Energy, 2018. 119: p. 354-364.
18. Farahi, S. and F. Fazelpour, Techno‐economic assessment of employing hybrid power system for residential, public, and commercial buildings in different climatic conditions of Iran. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, 2018.
19. Diab, F., et al., An environmentally friendly factory in Egypt based on hybrid photovoltaic/wind/diesel/battery system. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016. 112: p. 3884-3894.
20. Fazelpour, F., N. Soltani, and M.A. Rosen, Economic analysis of standalone hybrid energy systems for application in Tehran, Iran. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016. 41(19): p. 7732-7743.
21. Haratian, M., et al., A renewable energy solution for stand-alone power generation: A case study of KhshU Site-Iran. Renewable Energy, 2018. 125: p. 926-935.
22. Hosseinalizadeh, R., et al., Economic sizing of a hybrid (PV–WT–FC) renewable energy system (HRES) for stand-alone usages by an optimization-simulation model: case study of Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016. 54: p. 139-150.
23. Mostafaeipour, A., M. Qolipour, and K. Mohammadi, Evaluation of installing photovoltaic plants using a hybrid approach for Khuzestan province, Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016. 60: p. 60-74.
24. Prices, G.P., website: www.globalpetrolprices.ir. 2018.
25. Ito, M., et al., A comparative study on life cycle analysis of 20 different PV modules installed at the Hokuto mega-solar plant. Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, 2011. 19(7): p. 878-886.
26. Fthenakis, V., et al. Life cycle analysis of high-performance monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic systems: energy payback times and net energy production value. in 27th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition. 2012.
27. Yue, D., F. You, and S.B. Darling, Domestic and overseas manufacturing scenarios of silicon-based photovoltaics: Life cycle energy and environmental comparative analysis. Solar Energy, 2014. 105: p. 669-678.
28. Fu, Y., X. Liu, and Z. Yuan, Life-cycle assessment of multi-crystalline photovoltaic (PV) systems in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2015. 86: p. 180-190.
29. Rajaeifar, M.A., et al., Electricity generation and GHG emission reduction potentials through different municipal solid waste management technologies: A comparative review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017. 79: p. 414-439.
30. Kazemi, H., et al., Estimation of greenhouse gas (GHG) emission and energy use efficiency (EUE) analysis in rainfed canola production (case study: Golestan province, Iran). Energy, 2016. 116: p. 694-700.