1. Mehrpooya M, Sharifzadeh MMM, Mousavi SA. Evaluation of an optimal integrated design multi-fuel multi-product electrical power plant by energy and exergy analyses. Energy. 2019;169:61-78.
2. Mehrpooya M, Mousavi SA. Advanced exergoeconomic assessment of a solar-driven Kalina cycle. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018;178:78-91.
3. Mehrpooya M, Ghorbani B, Mousavi SA. Integrated power generation cycle (Kalina cycle) with auxiliary heater and PCM energy storage. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018;177:453-67.
4. Ghorbani B, Mehrpooya M, Mousavi SA. Hybrid molten carbonate fuel cell power plant and multiple-effect desalination system. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2019.
5. Hong H, Gao J, Qu W, Sun J, Kang Q, Li Q. Thermodynamic analyses of the solar-driven Kalina cycle having a variable concentration ratio. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2017;126:997-1005.
6. Prananto LA, Zaini IN, Mahendranata BI, Juangsa FB, Aziz M, Soelaiman TAF. Use of the Kalina cycle as a bottoming cycle in a geothermal power plant: Case study of the Wayang Windu geothermal power plant. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2018;132:686-96.
7. Davies EG, Kyle P, Edmonds JA. An integrated assessment of global and regional water demands for electricity generation to 2095. Advances in Water Resources. 2013;52:296-313.
8. Yousefi H, Zahedi S, Niksokhan MH. Modifying the analysis made by water quality index using multi-criteria decision making methods. Journal of African Earth Sciences. 2018;138:309-18.
9. Hoekstra AY, Chapagain AKJEE. The water footprints of Morocco and the Netherlands: Global water use as a result of domestic consumption of agricultural commodities. 2007;64(1):143-51.
10. Mekonnen MM, Hoekstra AYJH, Sciences ES. The green, blue and grey water footprint of crops and derived crop products. 2011;15(5):1577-600.
11. Feeley III TJ, Skone TJ, Stiegel Jr GJ, McNemar A, Nemeth M, Schimmoller B, et al. Water: A critical resource in the thermoelectric power industry. 2008;33(1):1-11.
12. Johst M, Rothstein B. Reduction of cooling water consumption due to photovoltaic and wind electricity feed-in. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2014;35:311-7.
13. Shtull-Trauring E, Bernstein N. Virtual water flows and water-footprint of agricultural crop production, import and export: A case study for Israel. Science of the Total Environment. 2018;622:1438-47.
14. Fazelpour F, Soltani N, Rosen MA. Economic analysis of standalone hybrid energy systems for application in Tehran, Iran. international journal of hydrogen energy. 2016;41(19):7732-43.
15. Mandal S, Das BK, Hoque N. Optimum sizing of a stand-alone hybrid energy system for rural electrification in Bangladesh. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2018;200:12-27.
16. Asrari A, Ghasemi A, Javidi MH. Economic evaluation of hybrid renewable energy systems for rural electrification in Iran—A case study. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2012;16(5):3123-30.
17. Li C, Ge X, Zheng Y, Xu C, Ren Y, Song C, et al. Techno-economic feasibility study of autonomous hybrid wind/PV/battery power system for a household in Urumqi, China. Energy. 2013;55:263-72.
18. Li C, Zhou D, Zheng Y. Techno-economic comparative study of grid-connected PV power systems in five climate zones, China. Energy. 2018;165:1352-69.
19. Jahangir MH, Mousavi SA, Vaziri Rad MA. A techno-economic comparison of a photovoltaic/thermal organic Rankine cycle with several renewable hybrid systems for a residential area in Rayen, Iran. Energy Conversion and Management. 2019;195:244–61.
20. Lau KY, Yousof M, Arshad S, Anwari M, Yatim A. Performance analysis of hybrid photovoltaic/diesel energy system under Malaysian conditions. Energy. 2010;35(8):3245-55.
21. Fazelpour F, Soltani N, Rosen MA. Feasibility of satisfying electrical energy needs with hybrid systems for a medium-size hotel on Kish Island, Iran. Energy. 2014;73:856-65.
22. Baneshi M, Hadianfard F. Techno-economic feasibility of hybrid diesel/PV/wind/battery electricity generation systems for non-residential large electricity consumers under southern Iran climate conditions. Energy Conversion and Management. 2016;127:233-44.
23. Khalid F, Dincer I, Rosen MA. Thermoeconomic analysis of a solar-biomass integrated multigeneration system for a community. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2017;120:645-53.
24. Apichonnabutr W, Tiwary A. Trade-offs between economic and environmental performance of an autonomous hybrid energy system using micro hydro. Applied energy. 2018;226:891-904.
25. Ma T, Yang H, Lu L. A feasibility study of a stand-alone hybrid solar–wind–battery system for a remote island. Applied Energy. 2014;121:149-58.